Monday, April 24, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things. . .


I chose not to answer any of the personal questions on the profile portion of the Blog site. However, if I were to answer the "Favorite Movie" question, I would say: Name any movie by Wes Anderson, and that is my favorite. (I heart Wes Anderson).

I would also like to say that "The Daily Show" and the Sunday morning radio program on NPR, "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" are a few of my favorite things (as well as the movie "The Sound of Music," but that is besides the point. Although, there really is no point).

I really like to make waffles on Sunday morning -- blueberry waffles, oat-bran waffles with bananas and pecans, oat-bran inflicted waffles with strawberries on top -- drink coffee, and listen to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me." Last Sunday I played Boggle while doing this. At first with Cole, and then solo, as an exerise to pump up in anticipation for next weekend's game ( see photo above depicting weekly Boggle Bonanza) . . . can you hear me Namany?

2 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

I can hear you. Loud and clear. But like Sampson in the Old Testament, I shall not know defeat until I loose my sacred pen.

skn

Kirstie said...

Then call me Delila!

(Actually, I plan on playing fair and square, like the modern Jew, Jesus, would. HWJPB?: How Would Jesus Play Boggle?).