Monday, August 14, 2006

Seven Or So Years Bad Luck

I just broke a chain email message a minute ago. Instead of finding riches or love within one hour, three days, etc. (depending on how many people I was supposed to have sent it to), I am cursed with so many years of bad luck.

I don't believe one trashy word of that hog-wash. But for one second, as I annoyedly hit the delete button, cursing my email-happy relatives, I had a moment -- a math filled moment. I did a quick calculation (seven times four-hundred-sixty-seven, approximately, equals . . .). As the saying goes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

2 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

Are you out of your mind? Do you know the cosmic repurcussions of your careless actions!

And Lindsey Buckingham screams impotently from the rooftops:
"I can still here you saying you would never break the chain!"

skn

Kirstie said...

Yes. I think impotence was one of the curses. Nice McFleetwood McMac reference, fitting for the bad song references. Clever my man, clever.