Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hannah's Photos


I know some of you feel it is a cop-out of a post when I only publish photos that my daughter has taken. You are probably correct, I am not putting any writing effort (or thought) into the post; I did not pick up the camera and take the photos myself (mostly because Hannah is bogarting our old, cheap camera. BTW, the etymology of the word "bogart" is '1969 "to keep a joint in your mouth" dangling from the lip like Humphrey Bogart's cigarette in the old movies, instead of passing it on. First attested in "easy Rider."' Etymology.com); and I am not sharing any useful information I overheard or drawing any conclusions to help us all understand the world around us a little better.

However, I do love the photos my daughter takes and they inspire me in untold ways. So here are three shots that she took at my Aunts' house in Ventura -- and tweaked a little with our stock photo editing program on the Mac. Enjoy!


(I call these the "Muppet Flowers.")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is amazing with the Polaroid!
-Dad