Friday, June 12, 2009

Happiness is a Bike

While I have stalled temporarily on looking for a new couch (for now, this is a process), I have found and bought the mountain bike I now love. I've already had great adventures on my new bike:
Manzanita
Tinker
Clementine
Connector
Stonewall
(all Auburn trails) and . . . Downieville!
Downieville was awesome. A perfect 15 mile DH ride, then lunch and a beer, a cruise to the river where we sat with our feet in the sand and skipped rocks in the river. It was a beautiful day with friends and a bike. Perfect. 
Tina and I hanging out on the bridge in between divides.
I'm obviously telling Marianne about my favorite part of the trail . . . or some nonsense.
Beautiful.  We actually encountered some snow at the top of Sunrise trail. It was great fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you

Kirstie said...

Give me a hint . . .

Anonymous said...

No...Well maybe one...You know me well

Anonymous said...

Just know I would sell my soul for a glimpse of yours

Anonymous said...

Alright...maybe I don't LOVE you...maybe love was a little serious...but I love your blogs. I'm still waiting for your downieville photo's. I see you here and I see you there every now and then. That's enough. Just don't forget those new pictures!

Kirstie said...

No pics . . . where would I see you here and see you there ?? (Or see any of my friends who are posing as Anonymous?)