Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm not sure where this picture came from . . . it just showed up on the desktop of my computer one day, but I love it. (This just in, I asked Hannah and she said she was Googling "underwater photography" and found this photo. It's our new favorite). What do you think is going on in this picture? Is she summoning him inside and he can't believe it, or is she giving him the finger and he is never allowed back in? It might appear the story is -- after a desperate search he finally finds her and she is saying, well here you are, come in. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to hold a pose under water? I am imagining it. I am thinking it would be kind of fun to try.

2 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

She suffers from a bizarre form of aquatic hypochondria, and he is a benevolent doctor, going above (or in this case, below) the call of duty, making a housecall to examine her hangnail.

Marianne said...

The picture is for sure great. She's not giving him the finger. She wants him but there are obstacles. This picture reminds me of the fish tank scene in the movie "The Graduate" (the one with young Dustin Hoffman and Mrs.Robinson). Do you think Hannah is old enough for that movie? If you do, it might be fun watching it with her. One rainy night when your bike needs to keep dry.