Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sleepless In Salt Lake City


It is almost 4 am and I have not slept a wink (well, maybe an hour which can be counted as a wink). I have been in SLC for five days and my sleeplessness is progressively getting worse . . . I believe I am going to die.

I recently changed companies (same job, new and improved company) and realized I don't neccessarily like change. I think I need to warm up to things, but this warming period is taking an exhausting toll. I am going back home in two days, and hopefully, I can rest easily there, with my cats on the end of my bed (or sometimes tucked up around me) and my kids asleep in the other room. Although, it's not just being away from home that is causing my insomnia, because sometimes we all need to get away from home. There is just a lot going on . . . and it's an election year.

Wish I could say "good night," but I'm afraid I'm not feeling it.

1 comment:

s.k.namanny said...

But what about the update, detailing how you solved these sleepless nights?