Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Most Beautiful Smiles Ever

My friends are the greatest. Recently a few of them donated their hair while raising quite a bit of money for cancer research through St. Baldrick's Foundation. Aren't they beautiful?

Tommy showed up just to photograph the event, but got ribbed by the MC and ended up raising $1,000 in ten minutes from the crowd. Everyone wanted to see him sacrifice his lovely locks. Thank goodness he is not named Sampson and still had his strength after the impromptu shaving.
You guys rock!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so glad you got pictures! I will be linking this post for sure - gotta spread the word. Maybe I'll work up my nerve for next year.

s.k.namanny said...

We do have pretty, great friends.

Anonymous said...

These pics are great. I love our friends too, including you!

jonathan said...

Yes - they're beautiful. I've been saying it for years.

Grace and Aria said...

Wow. They do rock! That's so wonderful.