Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Strange

Years ago I started a collection of strange automobile photos. But that started back when I had my old 35mm (albeit awesome) camera and since those photos, real hard copy photos, were not digitally stored, it's hard to say where they are now.
Just the last two days have given me the opportunity to start the collection back up. Luckily, by circumstance, I had the camera stored in my glove box for easy grabbing.


(Not a crazy car necessarily, but an interesting addition). I guess some people just need to express themselves.

3 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

My paint job is so lame.

timbshoo said...

I love how the Jehova car has been rear ended. This clearly shows how reading while driving crosses the line between fun and safety!

Molly said...

I swear I saw that Camry in the Savemart parking lot the other day and I kept thinking it looked so familiar, like I had seen it before. Now I know where I saw it!