Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Beautiful Photographs by Beautiful Children


Hannah stopped short on the way out the door one busy morning on our way to school. I saw a leaf and I need to take a picture, she said. We jeopardized being on time because this leaf caught her eye and she went back inside for the camera. I am glad she has learned to "stop and smell the roses," or, photograph the leaves, in this instance. (Click on the picture for an up close and personal view of the water droplettes).

2 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

I gave my son a camera and for days he only took pictures of himself.
In a way I guess that's what anyone does whenever they take a picture of anything.
In which case, this picture says some good things about Hanna.

hannah said...

what a beautiful photograph, well worth being late for school for.