Sunday, August 05, 2007

Not a very clear picture of Brent, but I like the trail of light streaming behind his kayak. It's a manifestation of how magical it is to be waste high gliding through the water!


Again, not a great photo (the back side of Cole), but I was torn between photography and just being lost out on the water with my kids. Kayaking is strangely a group and solo activity all at the same time. (A lot like snorkeling, which we did down the river the day before). I love, love, love living in the foothills and how I was able to take a two day "vacation" (worked in the morning, played in the afternoon) and not even leave the area. Home was base camp for really great adventures so close by. Today we were at a reservoir at Yuba Gap.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can't wait to kayak with you, alone but together.