Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

Today instead of:

1. Cutting the grass
2. Doing the laundry
3. Going grocery shopping
4. Cleaning the bathrooms
5. Painting a second coat of sealant on my freshly painted walkway/carport
6. Hemming jeans that are too long (handed down to me from my 14 year-old daughter)
7. Washing my bedding
7. Submitting new account forms for work that should have been done on Friday
8. Turning in a call log report for work that should have been done on Friday

I could go on. . . instead

I laid in the (uncut) grass and beset my cat with the camera.

I watched Cole make line drawings on the computer (future engineer right there).

And recalled the events of the evening before. One of the reasons I was such an underachiever today was because of staying up past my usual 10:30 pm to attend my friends Jen's and Derek's Halloween party in Squaw Valley, Ca last night. This is a photo of my sister Steph with random dudes. Steph is quite a pretty lady, even dressed as a gladiator, so it is not unusual to see her surrounded by random dudes. She was also sporting quite the artistic, glittery eye shadow (click on photo to see eye shadow up close). It draws in boys like moths to a flame. More party photos to follow. . .

2 comments:

Molly said...

Dude, that's a lot of polyester.

Kirstie said...

Hecka polyester.