Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Boys




Cole had friends spend the night last night. I think I need a padded basement room if we are all going to survive Cole's teen years. (The cat scratching post and a mattress were involved in these acrobatics. Other antics were recorded on the family camera [a very useful tool to have accessible], but I won't mention them on this blog site out of respect for those who have not hit this stage of child development with their children yet. We'll just say it included flames and an old cell phone. Busted!). Around 3:00 am, with me in a very light sleep haze, and after repeated demands, I had to turn into mean mom to stop the shenanigans. . .

2 comments:

Molly said...

Mean mom has been making appearances around here as well. Hopefully by Friday nice mommy will be back. I love those pictures. Perhaps you should post the video on youtube.

Grace and Aria said...

Great pictures. Ahhh... the things to come. It's always fun to take a sneak peak.