Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Thankful For. . .


. . . celebrating secular Holidays, because I grew up not celebrating any Holidays.

I am thankful for celebrating this particular Holiday because two of my favorite things in this life are family and good food -- and there you have it, Thanksgiving gives us both. (From left, my lovely niece Brooke, my lovely daughter Hannah, and my Dad Joe).

Have I mentioned that my lovely sis, Stephanie, can do fabulous things with a table? (This year Thanksgiving was held at my lovely sister Rochelle's house.)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to enjoy the things, people, tastes etc. that you are thankful for. I hope you, and I, and everyone we know are able to be thankful for these things all year round! (p.s. I am also thankful for getting to fall asleep on the couch after dinner and escape the dishes -- slacker! At home I don't get to do that).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute and I LOVE you!! Your daughter...I mean my daughter is beautiful...and that table - did Martha stop by???