Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Lovely Parcel in the Post

I am so excited about the package I got in the mail today. A small packet sent by Royal Mail. I made myself wait an hour to open it after it arrived. And then. . .
this beautiful tile. I found the artist Robert Ryan on the Internet and fell in love with his artwork. (Check out his screen prints and commissioned work as well as his shop). So I ordered a tile. But the tile I wanted was not in stock any longer. Rob Ryan was such a gracious artist, that he offered me another tile, plus goodies to make up for my disappointment. That kind of graciousness is not found every day, very admirable. His beautiful sentiments are admirable too:
And this acrylic key (to my heart never doubts and never wavers):
And these very cool buttons:
I really like the message in this one:
And this one too:

I like them all:
Thank you Mister Rob:

4 comments:

Molly said...

Ooh! I can't wait to see your goodies in person.

Kirstie said...

"That's what she said!" (sorry, I've been watching Season Three of The Office).

Grace and Aria said...

I love that you made yourself wait to open the package!!
cool stuff :)

Anonymous said...

It might just be the yams, but they make me weepy. Love dmo