Monday, January 07, 2008

This Is Why


Now you will know why I won't be posting for a few days: 2008 Business Operating Plan presentations in front of the big, big boss for the next few days. I've been crunching numbers to break a sweat preparing for this thing. Whew!

And you know what? When I have been cooking these past few days, it's been like a 50's housewife: bacon and english muffins, pot roast with gravy and bisquits. Am I trying to strike a balance between corporate life and home life -- in a really weird way? Gross. Maybe I am just indulging in (fattening) comfort food.

2 comments:

Grace and Aria said...

Ahhhh... comfort food.
Good luck!

Molly said...

Yum. I just bought english muffins for the first time in years! Today I toasted them with swiss. Good luck with the big presentation!