Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pizza Maestro


Brent is the conductor and the pizzas are his symphony.

He makes marinara/pesto, cheese/veggie pizzas on Trader Joe's garlic-herb pizza dough (comes in a ball in the refrigerator section). And he makes them in his super fantastic looking way.

He is nineteen now and has been making pizza since he was 13. He even received a baking stone from our friend Molly (have I mentioned her before?) as an 8th grade graduation gift. That's how long he has been makin' the pizza. And we appreciate him!

2 comments:

Molly said...

8th grade? I can't believe it has been that long. Those pizzas look yummy. I think we should try to make a PB pizza soon.

Grace and Aria said...

I can't wait for one (or all three) of my kids to start cooking dinners for me :) You are my light at the other end of the tunnel!!