Thursday, December 06, 2007

B


This is my daughter Hannah, who's nickname is B. That makes perfect sense, right? Well, the name Hannah became Hannah-Banana, which eventually became Banana, which eventually became "B." Now it makes perfect sense.
Hello B.
When she was born and I held her for the first time, I thought, the feeling of love could never be stronger than this. I knew she was special from the start. Now she is going to be fifteen soon and she scares the daylights out of me. Although, she still tucks her feet under my legs to keep her feet warm when we sit together on the couch, so I know everything is going to be just fine.

3 comments:

Kate said...

B should now stand for Beautiful! She looks like you, Kirstie!

Kirstie said...

Awww, shucks.

Grace and Aria said...

She does look like you!!

Feet on the couch... sweet.