Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Pictures About Buildings and Food


My friend Molly said she likes pictures of food. Her comment made me think, and I had to agree, I like pictures of food too. I realized by looking through my iphoto program that I also like to take pictures of food. Not in a "magazine" kind of way, more in a "passing by the sink/counter/table and something beautiful catches my eye" kind of way.

Ok. So there are no photos of buildings. I formed the title from the memory of a Talking Heads album I used to have. I like them too.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I do like pictures of food, especially the individual ingredients (more so than the finished and shellacked product you see in magazines). Those ingredients look like they could become soup or stew or pot pie or anything served with turkey or ...? Ah, the mystery of carrots, celery and potatos.

jonathan said...

I do too. I want to make some photos of tea - crumbs, partially drunk cups, tea pot, maybe scones (but not the lame American white chocolate/macadamia nut etc type)and jam.