Friday, December 21, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside


Winter has me feeling antsy and blah all at the same time. Maybe I need to embrace my inner-hibernator like was suggested at Yoga the other night (the yoga instructor informed us that humans go into a natural hibernative state during the winter seasons similar to some of our other mammal friends. I think she felt it had to do with the sun and the moon or something like that. I wasn't really paying that much attention to what she was saying, I was trying to balance on my right leg while holding the toe of my left foot with my right hand while my left leg was behind my back). Right now I would like to just eat a lot and then sleep a long time. But, no, I must carry on like a human . . .

[This photo of the American River canyon and the wooden post were taken while driving the long way home after dropping the kids off at their schools before heading back to the home office to work. It's actually not on the way home at all, more like a detour. Sometimes I find it necessary to take a short detour].

No comments: